North American Turbocoupe Organization

Full Version: Boost control hoses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What would be a "suitable" hose to use to replace the two hoses that run between the boost control solenoid and the turbo (88TC). Thank you
Regular vacuum line of the correct diameter available at most parts stores. Usually sold by the foot, you cut to length.
^^^^ +1

Those hoses are nothing special, just regular vacuum line.